What is the gospel, anyway?
- We’re glad you asked! Gospel simply means “good news”. It is the good news that Jesus, being fully God and fully man, came to the earth to die for our sins, relieving us from the responsibility of having to pay for our sins. Without Jesus, we are separated from God (for eternity, I might add). But, when we accept Jesus as the lord of our life (meaning, we choose to follow Him), God sees Jesus, instead of our ugly sin, allowing us to have a relationship with Him (for eternity!).
- If you’ve never heard the gospel before, we recommend reading the book of John in the Bible and finding a Bible teaching, Bible believing church. You might also want to read the verses on our About Us page. And feel free to contact us! We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.
How does it work?
- There are a lot of technical, behind-the-scenes details that allow your invitation to be displayed on smartphones in the vicinity of your church. But you can get a nice overview of the process by watching the video on the home page.
Are you guaranteeing that hundreds of people will see the invitation to my church?
- No, we are not guaranteeing that. But we are guaranteeing that your invitation will be displayed on hundreds of smart phones (iPhones or Android phones). We can expand (or decrease) the area around your church that we are targeting with the “ad” to invite people to your church. If your church is in a densely populated area, the radius around your church will be rather small. However, if your church is in a rural area, we will increase the radius around your church to ensure your invitation will be displayed on hundreds of cell phones.
- Jesus calls us to invite people to believe in Him. He doesn’t call us to “convince” people to join Him. You invite people (and pray!)…and He does the rest.
How many people do you think will respond to my invitation and visit my church?
- We have no idea. God can do anything He wants, so He could prompt a ton of people to visit. Or, your invitation may prompt only a small number to come to your church over the course of a few months or even a year. But, as we mentioned in the video on the home page, if only one person visits your church and accepts Christ into their life, the benefit is infinitely more than the cost!
Do I have to have a Paypal account?
- While we do use Paypal as our credit (or debit) card processor, it is not required that you have a Paypal account. You can pay for Invite Them To Church using your credit card or debit card without a Paypal account.
Will anyone see my email address?
- No, we value your privacy and we will not share your email address with anyone unless you specifically ask us to share it.
When will people start to see my invitation?
- Usually right away. But almost for certain, within 3 business days of you signing up for Invite Them To Church, your invitation will begin appearing on smart phones within a few miles of your church.
What if someone else at my church already signed up for Invite Them To Church?
- That’s no problem at all. We’ll simply invite more people to your church. We have ways of ensuring the invitations appear on unique smart phones. Although it is rare, if we believe we have fully reached market penetration for your church, we’ll let you know. At that point, you may choose to cancel your subscription with us or allow your funds to be used to invite people to another Bible believing, Bible teaching church.
Now that I’ve signed up for Invite Them To Church, am I “off the hook” regarding sharing the gospel?
- Nope, not at all. God wants us to share the Good News with the entire world (see Matthew 28:16-20 and Acts 1:8). Signing up for Invite Them To Church is great, but you still need to share the gospel message with others! 🙂
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You may cancel your subscription at any time for any reason. Simply send us an email letting us know you wish to cancel and we will not bill you again in the future. If you send your cancellation request from an email address that is different than the email address you used when you signed up, please let us know the email address that you used when you signed up.